Introductory Remarks by Organizers
- Shanhui Fan, Stanford University
The Influence of the 4n2 Factor on Solar Cells
- Richard Swanson, Sunpower Corp.
The Future of PhotoVoltaics
- Harry Atwater, Caltech; Co-Founder, Alta Devices, Inc.
Really High Efficiency Solar Cells
- Axel Scherer, Caltech; Co-Founder, Luxtera, Inc.
- Jim Coleman, University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign
The Impact of Strained Quantum Well Lasers
- John Pendry, Imperial College
Inside the Wavelength: Seeing Really Small Objects with Light
- Dan Sievenpiper, University of California, San Diego
Materials and Components With a Negative Frequency Derivative of Reactance
- Ming C. Wu, University of California, Berkeley
Spontaneous Hyper Emission: Enhanced Light Emission by Optical Antennas
- Susumu Noda, Kyoto University
Recent Progress in Photonic Crystals and Their Device Applications
- Philip Russell, Max Planck Institute for the Science of Light
(One) Latest Development(s) in Photonic Crystal Fibers
- HongWen Jiang, UCLA
Development of Electron Spin Qubits for Quantum Information Processing
- Thomas Szkopek, McGill University
Would Error Correction Provide a Benefit in Classical Computers?